Open Mic/ Open Jam Schedule:
8PM to 3AM on Mondays and 9PM to 3AM on Wednesdays.
The Wednesday open mic is hosted by the band J Harrell & Us!
- All musical genres welcomed. Solo to full band.
- Full backline provided (including house drums and keys.)
- Many instruments available, if you don’t have your own.
- You can play your own songs and/or jam with others.
- 10 minute sets for solo acts, 15 for bands; option to sign up again (non consecutively.)
- Touring bands welcomed to stop in; extra 5 minutes given.
- Professional stage for pro concert sound.
- Live multi-track recordings (subject to availability. Please text sound engineer for details 912-507-3599.)
- Live feed for you to invite distant friends and family to watch (when available.)
- Music only. No poetry, comedy, acapella, free-style, etc unless with a backing band/musician. SORRY, WE NO LONGER ALLOW BACKING TRACKS. There must be a live musician playing on the stage.
- Duos or groups cannot sign up in a row for multiple turns under each person’s name. Come’on.
- Performers can sign up again at the end of the list once their turn is over and others have performed.
- Please do not move the monitors, adjust the mics (because it damages them if they’re not adjusted properly,) or get on the stage before you are called.
- The venue is 21+. However, performers can be 18+ but must leave their ID with the door or bar staff and cannot drink before or during their visit or be subject to legal consequences.
- Be considerate and watch some of the others’ sets!
NOTE: The hosts may call musicians up out of order. The hosts can make any decisions to uphold the spirit of the rules and create a better experience for all. If they feel any policies are being deliberately skirted or taken advantage of, they may prevent this by making changes.